Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy thoughts- High hopes challenge 44

Happy Weekend !
Today at High hopes the challenge is to use your favorite High hopes stamp. How do you chose??
I (Heart) all of my High hope stamps and I have quite a few! *Grin*  My choice was a newer stamp that took a long time to come! That is another story, but this guy looks so comfy and cozy. Wouldn't you want to be him


lounging the afternoon away?  As soon as I saw this guy I knew I had to have him! You could use this for just about any kind of card.
Thanks  for looking







Recipie:
Stamps: High hopes- sweet dreams(I think that is what it is called) Happy thoughts.

Card stock- SU , Ruby red , chocolate chip, more mustard.  DP is Basic Grey, Indian summer.
Ink: Memento
Accessories:  Ribbon, punches, brads, paper piercing, copics.

5 comments:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

VERRRY Cute!!! I love this image too, and your right, it was wayyyyy to hard to choose a Fav.! Love your colouring!!

Thanks for playing along at High Hopes this week!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Heide and love your choice of colours and papers, Hugs, Nikki x

dpkennedy said...

Great design and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing the High Hopes Challenge!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is lovely.What a cute image.x

Lacey Stephens said...

This is such a cute card! I love this image as well! You did an awesome job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along! We have another fun and easy challenge this week...a Birthday Card! I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.handstampedbylacey.typepad.com