Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A gift for you!










I found this adorable image at a stamp store by me. I had to drop my daughter off at a party, which was quite a ways form my house.  I remembered that I was close to one of my favorite stamp stores and had not been there for a while, So.............. Why not? I had 2 1/2 hours to kill.

I was so glad  I went because I found so many wonderful,  cute and fun  stamps. This is one of them, It is a Penny Black cling rubber stamp called a "slapstick". I used my Copic markers to color it in and lots and lots of glitter. Are these guy just the sweetest little hedgehogs? I fell in love! I knew I could not go on with out this stamp. It is a sickness!  All of the stampers have it, and sorry to say, there is no cure. I don't think I want one! *Grin*
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Heide

2 comments:

CFLanger said...

Awww this is adorable! I love all things Penny Black - not sure how I missed this stamp. :o) I love your coloring too!

Amy said...

CUTE card! I love the colours!