Monday, June 14, 2010

flutter by.

Hey Bloggers!
Hope you are all doing well, I have been out of it for the last week. I was busy and I just did not have an once of creative juice in me. I wish it would return! This is a CASE card from a mingle  friend Debra.  I made this as a thank you card. This is  for my sister she made me a wonderful  knitted felted bag (see picture below) and I love it . I wanted to hold off posting this because my sister reads my blog. I didn't want to spoil her seeing the card for the first time.
On another note I am so proud of my daughter. She made it on a travel soccer team. One of the top clubs in MI. I am so proud of her for trying so hard and on such a bad day( hot with 90% humid day, yuck!). Congrates Mia!!  She was beaming form ear to ear. This is her month, I am so proud of all her accomplishment in the last month of school.  Great work Mia!!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! Hope to be back later this week.

Heide

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

I have been running around after my son's baseball team and boy that does something to your mo jo too.. This bag is beautiful. I love the colors.. I bet she loved this thank you.. COngrats to your daughter.. It will be a fun summer for her...