Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Butterflies














This card is for a few challenges.  I am big tea pot Tuesday fan and I have not participated in a while. I also tried to do the SCS color challenge (CC287) and the MOJO  Monday( 155) sketch challenge. I not 100% happy the way this turned out, think it was the colors, they are not ones I would ever put together. You can read about the teapot Destination station here. It helps give little pick me ups to SCS 's.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Heide

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Heidi, this is beautiful! What a rich, vibrant colored card - love the swiss dots background and your gorgeous butterfly! Lovely!

MiamiKel said...

Heidi, this is beautiful! What a rich, vibrant colored card - love the swiss dots background and your gorgeous butterfly! Lovely!

Joseline said...

This is very nice Heide. You did a great job with the sketch. Love the big butterfly!

CFLanger said...

This is beautiful! I love that butterfly!

Curt in Indy said...

Actually Heide, when I first saw the card the first thing I though was "I love the colors". I love the dotted paper at the bottom too. I really like this a lot! Best, Curt