Friday, May 20, 2011

Armen

Hello and it is FRIDAY!!  
For my card today I have very little  stamping on it, a small swirl at the very left hand top of the card. 
I know most of you can not read the words on the card you don't need to get your glasses or adjust your computer screen.

The words are in Armenian and they say Congrats. This is for my girlfriends son who is getting an award for attending Armenian school since he started. What do you think, is he going to be able to read this? I hope so after all the years of Armenian school. The words are computer generated after I asked my girlfriend how to write it. I made the stars to go with the papers. I wanted something boyish yet modern. Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

It's fabulous Heide and you know he better be able to read it or he'll never hear the end of it from Di! lol

Patti P. said...

I think that it will be perfect...love the stars and you accomplished your goal, you have a modern, up to date card that looks so stylish. tfs and have a great weekend.

Dawn B. said...

Now this is cool. Love that you used his language. Great idea. I always love coming to your pretty blog. THe blog design has some of my favorite colors. :)

Maria Matter said...

this is fabulous Heide!!! love the stars!
hugs & blessings!