Friday, June 10, 2011

In Love.....

Hello, 
Today I have a card for you with an image from Mo Manning. This card is also for the challenge over at DP2 # 86 called Recipe for friendship. I hope I did this right??

I went with a recipe for LOVE, the little hedgehog is just  so infatuated with his new friend and this  just cracks me up because look what he is in love with. Because there is a pin cushion I stuck with  the sewing theme and went with a button paper and real buttons. This adorable love sick guy is colored with my copics. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

How sweet is this love struck porcupine, which I might add is colored to perfection. Love that you stuck with the sewing theme. Those button really give it that extra touch... Thanks so much for joining us over at Mo's.. Good luck with the DT call, take it from me, it's been a blast.

Hugs
Debbie, June's Guest Designer

Pat said...

Oh Heide...this is just the sweetest card EVER!! It never occurred to me that this little fella was in love with the pin cushion!! I LOVE this!! Beautifully colored...NOW I must get this image added to my "must have" list! So glad you've joined is for our fun challenge this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

This is so cute! I love the colors, papers, and the buttons. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This could not be more fun! How adorable!!!