Friday, August 5, 2011

Vacation photos.

Here are just a few of our vacation Photos from the hundreds that I took!
Here is my son, Nic with a trout that he caught in a river in Yellowstone. After a bad start this made a good finish for him. 
This BIG guy was grazing by the road side. We had the great experience of a heard crossing right in front of our camper. There were lots of babies too.
Here is my daughter, Mia she got a big kick out of these giant Puff balls that were growing everywhere.
This coyote was pouncing on something, this is a drive by photo. We were driving by and there was no room to stop and get the picture, so I rolled down my window and took a shot. Not too bad, I wish he would of looked up but,  I guess he was busy.
This is one of my favorites! I was so bummed that we did not see a Moose. I spotted this super photo opportunity as we were heading south and leaving the Tetons! At first I didn't think he was real. LOL!
Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Melissa Czapor said...

Looks like a FABULOUS vacation girl!!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh what fun pics, Heide! The kids look like they had a GREAT time! Love the animals ... so envious of your vacation (glad you're home)!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What great photos. Sounds like a great vacation.