Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moonlight Scarecrow.

Hello Blogers!
I have a card today with an image from The Stamping boutique called Scarcrow. 
I used my copics to color this guy along with some paper piecing  and then sponging around the edges for the night effect. The different DP squares with made with a bunch of scraps that I had.  This is the first time I have never used raffia, it was fun and I am going to have to use it again. I like how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by. 
Challenges:
The Pink Elephant- Paper Piecing.
Craft us Crazy- Autumn colors


4 comments:

Hazel said...

A real fun card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hazel x

Deb said...

Beautiful creation, I love your layout and papers and what a super image, thanks so much for joining us this week at One Stitch at a Time
Debs
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Such a pretty card with gorgeous colouring.

Many thanks for joining in with our Autumn/Halloween challenge over at OSAAT

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Lori said...

Your scarecrow card is darling! So glad you linked up at Craft us Crazy!