Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful...

Hello bloggers,
Hope you are having a great day, I am on the mend. Off of work yesterday due to a ear and sinus infection. Hoping and praying that the antibiotics kick in so I start to feel better. Not to mention I also had a crown put in my mouth today too!  In between going to the Dr.'s offices and getting my prescriptions I managed to make a card.
I used a cute image from Jellypark- Heartfelt,  which I colored with my copics. The sketch is from Magnolia Down Under Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and Hope to see you soon. 
Challenges:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a delightful card!!!! Your design is beautiful!!!!Love the colors and the image!!!!! Fabulous job!!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I am so sorry you don't feel well. I'll be saying prayers for a quick healing and you to be back to crafting soon!
your card is just adorable! I love what you have done with Claire's cutey image!
thank you so much for joining our 'Give Thanks/thankful' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous card and a fab layout x
Thanks for playing along at Jellypark friends Friday challenge & good luck
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Sara said...

This is so cute! I love your papers and color combo! thanks for playing along with Jellypark!

Tip Top said...

Great card and colours and so good to see a Jellypark image! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the image is such a cute Jellypark one. Your blog is gorgeous. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Thanksgiving, Give Thanks challenge. Mel :o)

~*Joni said...

Heide what a great color combo! I just love that you used unconventional Fall hues to create this beautiful card. She's adorable! Thank you for joining in on the fun at TPE this week!
~*Joni TPE DT