Friday, December 16, 2011

Do I hear squeeky singing?

Just a quick card for you today. 
I made this just because, and Than we needed a card for my daughters Soccer Holiday party so this is what we gave. 
The image is from Penny Black, which I bought last winter and have not inked it up until now. Are they not the cutest! I have added lots of glitter and the image was colored with my copics.
Challenges:
Bling it on- Christmas.
Scrappin' Chics- Anything goes as long as it is Christmas. 
Tando Creative Challenge- Winter festival.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card Heide!!!
TFS

Zoechaos said...

Very festive and completely adorable, thank you for sharing this with us at Tando Creative XOXO Zoe

Debs said...

so sweet :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

Di said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in at Tando Creative.