Good Morning bloggers,
It is Wednesday and the means it is time for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. We have another great sketch for you and this weeks sponsor is A Day for Dasies..
Here is the great sketch:
We are starting some new rules at Sweet Sketch this week.
1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. Remember to follow it without changing the orientation or flipping it. A flower can be any embellishment or a sentiment. Small dots can be brads, jewels, pearls, flowers or other embellishments. Remember to follow the main layout and shape of the sketch. For example: If the sketch is an oval, it needs to be an oval. A vertical rectangle needs to be a vertical rectangle. However, if the layer behind a circle is a zigzag, it can be a scallop, another circle or whatever you want it to be.
2. Use an image from this week’s sponsor (A Day For Daisies). Feel free to use one of their freebies, if available. We appreciate our sponsor’s generosity in offering you a prize for your creativity!
3. Post this week’s sketch along with your card on your blog with a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
4. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch Wednesday #138
5. Click into Inlinkz to add your card to this week’s sketch challenge.
6. Leave a comment for us on this blog. You must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize.
In making these few changes to the rules of our weekly challenge, we know that we may see some of our players drop out. We hope you will reconsider as we feel a need to give greater support to our sponsors for their willingness to provide a prize for our winner. That winner could be YOU
So on to my card.
I used the cute image from A Day for Dasies called-Little Dancer two. She is just adorable. I have added pink tulle to her skirt to add a little extra texture. Here is a close up of her skirt.
I just love these sweet images they are the perfect focal point on any card and so fun to color. I hope to see you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and remember to follow the sketch and use an image from our sponsor when joining in our challenge.