Friday, June 1, 2012

Cheers

Happy Friday to you all!
It time for the weekend, I have a busy one happening. It all starts with a soccer game tonight then a party for my girlfriend on Sat and we finish off with another soccer game on Sunday.  I know there are a few other thing in between the games but, I wont bore you with them. 

Todays card is for my girl friend. Today is a big b-day for her and on Saturday her Sister is hosting a luncheon for her. 
This is the card I made for her. 
My friend is a big Vera Bradley fan and her invitations were of course Vera Bradley. I used the lining from the inside of the envelope as my BG paper along with the paper piecing of the dress. The image is from MFT.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a good weekend. 
Challenges:


5 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Ooooh, Heide, Di is going to LOVE this card. What a genius idea to use the envie lining. WONDERFUL card! Pls give her a hug from me <3

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I love that paper piecing...

Karen said...

I adore this sweetie! A real fun kind of card.
Thank you for joining us this week with your fabulous creation!

Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

Emma H said...

Great card - her paper pieced dress is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Fab N Funky this week!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Heidi I love the cute image and your backing papers are super, great work Hugs Elaine