Wednesday, November 21, 2012

 Happy Wednesday to you all and Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the USA. The holiday season is upon us and hope you have a wonderful season. 
This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays we have our wonderful sponsor Sally Ann from- Digi Stamp Boutique.

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

The lucky winner this week receives 6 free digis. 

Sally Ann has been one of our long time sponsors and we are so Thankful to have her with us. 

Here is the this weeks sketch:

For my card I used the cute image from DSB, called Murphy and stocking found here. 
The Paper that I used are from MY Minds Eye and the flowers were made with a punch from SU. 
I hope you find the time to stop on by my SSW families web sites to check out what they have made with the DSB images.
To my American followers and friends I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. 
  

6 comments:

Sally Dube said...

What a cute image Heide!! Love your papers and embellishments too!! Really sweet card!!
Blessings to you and your family this Thanksgiving!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

So cute Heide. i love your flowers. the are so cute with your image. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Heide little Murphy is just so so cute, I do love this image and your wonderful design papers are just so perfect for this card and image. Love your colours and pretty embellishments. Great card. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

I LOVE those little poinsettias. Really cute! Is that a punch? What a darling card.

Linda Anderson said...

Happy Turkey Day Heide! What a super adorable card! Love little Murphy and those wonderful flowers along the side. Have a great day!

Linda

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Heide. Lovely card. Love the details.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment.
Hugs from sLOVEnija Tamara