Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Slow and steady.

Hello Sweet Sketch Wednesday fans! This Wednesday we have one of our favorite sponsors Bugaboo Stamps. Jodie, the owner and illustrator is kind enough to give our winner this week a choice of 7 digis of their pick. 
                                   


Here is this weeks cute sketch. 
For this sketch I have use the cute image called Turtles- flowers you can find that here.
  I have to admit that I messed up. I first made this card with and image from another company, because I was trying to get ahead of the schedule and got a little confused. It does not take much to confuse me lately, LOL!  I then realized that I made that mistake and quickly colored the correct image and you would not even know if I did not tell you, the papers work perfectly with the correct image. Silly me.
I love how the flowers pop on the green shell. 
I hope to see you over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see what you do with this sketch, maybe your card will be the winner!
Challenges:

 
                                                    

16 comments:

Rene said...

This is so cute! Nobody does adorable better than Bugaboo! Thank you so much for sharing this precious card with us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for another open paper challenge!
Rene :D

Kathie said...

Hi Heide, I've nearly made this mistake myself. What I do now is print the image, sketch and put them in self locking bags and I cut my card and papers and put into the bags with each of their embellishments and have them lined up on my work desk. I currently have 5 cards on the go. I wish I was so organised in other aspects of my life. LOL
Love your card it's just so cute and I love turtles. Your colours and flowers really pop. Very very cute. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

I levo this Heide - the patterns of the papers are perfect with the turtle =) Super cute!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

I have to admit, I have done that too. It is nice when you don't have to totally remake the card. I have had to do that. LOL The turtle is such a cute little guy!! I love this iamge. Darling papers too.
Have a wonderful week
Hugs, Nancy

mulberry station said...

Oh Shoot...I forgot to tell you I saw your card on Make it Monday...I guess this is how it works.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

Your paper is absolutely perfect for your image. Really cute this week

Penny said...

Such a darling card! Love the cute image, your coloring, the pretty papers & colors, and your design! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sylvia said...

Fabulous colours and a very cute image, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Sylvia said...

Fabulous colours and a very cute image, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Sylvia said...

Fabulous colours and a very cute image, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Unknown said...

Cute card Heide.

You should have kept quiet - we would never have known, but I have done that before too!!!

Hope you have a great weekend.

Holly xx

Jeannie said...

What a pretty color combo and of course an adorable image! I don't think I've seen this one before, but it sure is cute!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Heide, absolutely adorable! I love that sweet turtle, put it on my wish list after seeing it on your card. Fabulous papers and coloring.

Linda

Janice said...

I love Bugaboo, and that's a super card, Jx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Heide, this must be the cutest wee turtle ever. Love your choice of papers, such a perfect match.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

melody said...

what a scrumptious card...i absolutely love your colored image. awesome work chickie!