Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Soaring.

Hello, I am so excited to get a card done today. I have done a lot DT cards and have had no time to do a card to any other challenge. 
Today my son wanted to take his girlfriend fishing, and he was nice enough to ask me and his sister too. It was a beautiful day out by the lake, just a tad chilly due to the wind. The funny part is the dog, Guinness gets the biggest kick out of the fish and wants to bite them.  IT is funny but I have to break him of this because he can be a pest. 
Back to my card, I made this with a set from There She goes called Aim for the clouds. The sketch is from Mojo Monday.  Here is the sketch. 
Thanks for stopping by and I will have another post for you on Wednesday. 
Challenges:


4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Lovely card design , beautiful image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just fabulous. Love those balloons.

Unknown said...

This is lovely Heide.
Thank you for joining us for our Through The Raftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
Hugs Elaine

Dee said...

Very fun card! Love the hot air balloons! (I saw your card on Make It Monday.)