Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Bouquet

Hi and Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. This week our sponsor is Eureka stamps. This weeks winner will get to chose 5 digital iamges from Eureka stamps, there are so many digitals to chose from! 


                                                     



Here is this weeks fun Sketch.
  
  I used a great fall flower image, it reminded me of a lovely fall bouquet that your would bring to someones home on Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by this week and I hope you stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesdays and check out what the other team members have done with this sketch. 
Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything goes. 
Die Cut divas- Must use a Die/ Fall colors. 

 





7 comments:

Sandy said...

A pretty bouquet of flowers. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Joanna M. said...

Great colors this week Heide (I'm a big fan of green!). Your card is so happy this week. I love sunflowers!

mulberry station said...

I love how some of us used these beautiful boutique of flowers. Your card is gorgeous, Heide. I love the green background papers. Beautiful!!!
Hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Heide.

Adore the colours you have used.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Jeannie said...

A beautiful floral bouquet and so perfect all done up in the colors of Fall that we all adore! So awesome!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sally Dube said...

Love your bouquet - beautiful card and I LOVE all the green!!
Blessings to you Heide!!
Sally

Linda Anderson said...

Well I'm certainly running late with all my commenting!!!! A beautiful fall bouquet. And I love your flower embellishments along the side too. Gorgeous in all the greens.

Linda