Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hi There.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. This week our wonderful and generous sponsor is A Day For Daisies. The lucky winner of this weeks sketch receives a $12 gift certificate to the A Day For Daisies shop. 


And Here is our fun sketch for this week. 
This week I used the adorable image called, Little Miss Giraffe. Is she not just the sweetest thing! Look at those beautiful eye lashes.
Find some time this week to join in on this fun sketch over at SSW, you could be the one that gets to shop and spend $12 over at ADFD shop. 
Thanks for stopping by I always love reading you comments. 
Challenges:
Make it Monday- Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations- Use a sentiment/anything goes. 
Marker POP- Anything goes and use Copics.  


8 comments:

Joanna M. said...

As soon as I saw both yours and Jeannie's cards I was hooked on the giraffes. How amazingly cute are they?!! I love all the flowers on your card this week. Cute.

Sandy said...

A sweet image, love the colour scheme and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how absolutely adorable Heide!! Love, love, love that image! And the papers and colors you used are the bestest!!! Enjoy the weekend.

Linda

mulberry station said...

I absolutely love the giraffes this week. I think both of them are so stinkin cute! Beautiful job!
Hugs, NAncy

Sally Dube said...

Why have I never seen the giraffe images before... CUTE!!! I LOVE your colors!! The blue just pops!!
Wonderful card Heide!!
Have a great weekend!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Oh Heide I love your card and these cute giraffe image so so cute, love your wonderful colour combo together couldn't be more perfect. This giraffe is so pretty with those big eyes and eye lashes. This is such a great card I love everything about it. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Janice said...

I spied that image but decided it wasn't for me. Seeing it all coloured up is a different matter, what a lovely giraffe & a super card, Jx

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your fun papers, colors and that image is so sweet. Have a sweet day! Hugs Arlana