Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Little mermaid.

Hi And Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This weeks we have a fabulous sponsors, Dilly Beans. This weeks winner will get 3 digital image of their pick. 

This is the last week of the Month and that means you get to pick you favorite sketch from this year and use that, there is also a twist- Fairies and Mermaids.  I used the cute Mermaid image called Ahmea Mermaid.
For the sketch with week I used a favorite of the DT. I think you will notice that most of the DT like this sketch . 
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you can find some time to join in with the sketch, would love to see which is your favorite so far. 
Challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Anything goes. 
Through the Craftroom Door Anything goes. 
Craft- Dee BowZ- Anything with a bow.




9 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Heide I've just said to Nancy and Linda how I love your cards as they are so pretty I love your image but that pretty aqua design paper looks like she's swimming in the deep blue ocean. Great card as always take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Barbara Bruder said...

Heidi, love your card. Beautiful coloring and design. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful with the aqua colouring and a gorgeous mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card Heide. Love the colours.

Susan xx

Joanna M. said...

Well we all DID agree that this was a great sketch! Funny that so many of us chose it!! Your card is really fun and I LOVE that base paper (don't s'pose you remember whose it is?) Don't stress if you don't. I never remember whose I'm using!! Really great this week.

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card Heide!! Love your coloring of this darling image. Great papers too. A very popular sketch.

Linda

cass said...

Sweet card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week.

mulberry station said...

I Heide, I got a kick out of the fact that we colored their hair the same. Great taste!! LOL. Beautiful job and I love how you have done your banners.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Oh I adore your sweet mermaid and beautiful papers - so very sweet!!
Blessings to you Heide!!