Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Purple Cone flowers.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our wonderful sponsor is Patties Creations. One lucky winner will receive two free images from Patti's store. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop you can find it here.  
I used the cute image called Black eyed Susans.
Here is where I got my inspiration from.
This is in my garden, I love these flowers. I transplanted these beauties when we moved into the house about 12 years ago and I have never had to do a thing to them. They bloom every year and in the fall they attract beautiful finches, because they like to eat the seeds.

Here is this weeks sketch and did I forget to mention, the twist because this is the last sketch for he month, is show us your dots! 
Thanks for stopping by this week. Hope to see your dots over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. 
Challenges:
Crafting from the heart- Anything goes.
Lacy Sunshine Challenge- Flowers



6 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine:Flowers
Hugs
Dewi

Kathie said...

Oh Heide you really nailed it this week with your card I love it to bits. Totally perfect. This is a wonderful photo out of your garden as well. This card is just so pretty and the sketch works perfectly to show your polka dots. A card that could be used for any occasion. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful creation Heide! Love your inspiration pic, you nailed it with your card. Have a wonderful weekend.

Linda

Chrissy said...

A beautiful card Heide...love the image and love the embossed background...gorgeous.
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous image and layout. thank you for sharing at CFTH challenge.

mulberry station said...

I love corn flowers too. One of my favorites. You have colored them perfectly. Beautiful card Heide. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy