Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello and Welcome to my Wednesday post. This week Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2 sponsor is Sami Stamps. One lucky winner will receive $12 gift certificate to use in the Sami Stamps shop. Thank you for being the final sponsor for 2014!
 
 Here is this weeks Sketch- and oldie yet a goodie!
 Here is the great Sami Stamp image close up that I used called Winter romance.
Wishing all my followers a wonderful New year may it bring you much happiness and great health as well as much crafting. 


                                      New Year 2015 Wallpapers - PC Wallpapers



 Just for some fun here is my card from the last time I used this sketch. 
 Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at SSW2. 

                                               







                                            

                                             

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

This is one gorgeous card Heide! Love your image, your colors, and those snowflake embellies. Happy New Year!

Linda

mulberry station said...

It is pretty funny how we used pinks and grays on the girl. Great minds do think alike. lol. I love the snowflakes. I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!!!
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

LOVE the pink and gray tones on this card. Your snowflakes are killer too. This is one GREAT card Heide.