Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cute little Christmas gnomes.

 Hello and Welcome to my post to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week I have an adorable card for you. I fell in love with these cute little sketches. I don't know what it is but I have loved gnomes since I was a little girl. These cuties from the Folklore set from Digi stamp boutique caught my eye and I knew right away that I had to use them! 
This weeks sponsor is Digi Stamp Botique and one lucky winner well win a £10 voucher to use in the DSB shop. 
Here is this weeks sketch. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I get to see what you do with this great sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. Have a great two weeks. 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Your gnomes are the perfect image for Christmas elves. Cute card Heide

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Heide, Your three gnomes are adorable! I love how you colored them up. I especially love your technique on the beard! Beautiful job! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs, Judi

anne said...

This is such an adorable card, I love those gnomes and the colours you have used.
Hugs Anne