Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas

   This will be my last Post until after  Christmas.  I would like to Thank my little group of followers for taking the time to read my blog and look at my creations.
    I am very excited, this Christmas my brother  and his daughter will be coming to Michigan all the way from California! Our plans are just to be together, My sister, brother and me! We have not been together in quite awhile, so this should be fun! The long distance and our busy lives make it very difficult for us to all be together.

    I have two weeks off so I hope I can get down to my craft room to make something wonderful, I need to stock up on Birthday cards! Thank you again and Wishing you all the best Christmas and a Joyous New Year!

Heide

1 comment:

CFLanger said...

I'm taking a little bit of a break from my blog too! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & God bless, Heidi!