Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year! I can not believe that it is now 2010...........time goes by fast. I had a wonderful Christmas with my siblings and family. It was a whirl wind of activities, I finely got to rest on the 31st! I could use a vacation from my vacation, but that is not going to happen, it is back to work and my busy life on Monday. Boo Hoo! I hope you all had a great holiday and hope Santa brought you lots of Stamps!!! LOL!


I unfortunately  had to make a  sympathy card for the start of 2010. When I saw this card on SCS  I thought it was such a clever idea,  making the circle out of the vine in the Thoughts and prayers stamp set. I used one of my favorite colors and I miss it so much, Kiwi kiss.
along with rose red.  The butterflies hide where the vine meets up and it looks like it is a continuous circle. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year!


Heide

3 comments:

CFLanger said...

Hi Heide! This is such a pretty card and the sentiment is just perfect. I love the butterflies too!

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful card Heide! Happy New Year to you - figured you were stamping away the past couple days!

Dawn B. said...

I miss Kiwi Kiss too..This is so pretty. I love it for a sympathy card..Great job.