Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Wishes!

Hello Bloggers!
It is Saturday and I have not done much today, went to my daughter's  soccer game, they are doing great this session, so far it is 3 wins and we had a tie today. So, the girls are in 1st place!! Goooooo Vipers!!
On to the card....... today's card is for my sister in law. She has a birthday on Valentines day so I always try to give her a card with hearts on it. This adorable image is a Mo Manning digital image that I got free, yes free from Paper planet.  This is such an adorable image but, then again I think all of Mo Mannings images are fantastic! I CASED the copic coloring  from Dawn Burnworth, she is super talented! I had the hardest time  cutting this out. What I did was trace around one of my nesties and then used my scissors.  If any of you have any better way please let me know. I could use a tip or two!  Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by!

Heide

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love all the adorable images you use on your cards! This pooch smooch card is super cute and fun!!

Dawn B. said...

Awwww this is awesome Heide. You did such a great job. That is how I cut mine out too. It is teadious.
The PCP image I used today is on Mo's PCP group and I think it is under November. I am not positive but it was a freebie from last fall...

Good luck to your daughter..

Curt in Indy said...

I am such a huge fan of Mo! You did her image proud with this card. This happens to be one of my favs of her images. Great work! Best, Curt