Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Bunch of Daisies for you.

Hello! 
Today's  post is a card for Mothermarks teapot Tuesdays. You can read all about it here. This was a combined challenge, Teapot Tuesday and Color Challenge. The set I used is a Flourish set called Gerber Daisies.  It is hard to see in the picture but,  the center daisy is popped up with pop dots. I used a variety of coloring tools, the stems were colored with water color crayons and the flower  center were with markers. On the petals I used copics, B000 and my blender copic.  The rest of the card was very easy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Heide

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is the perfect stamp for the challenge.. I was wishing I had this one.. I love it. Great job on the B000. I need that color. Super card Heide.. Have a great weekend..hugs.

Amy Johnson said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the clean look with all the white space, the popped up center daisy, and the pretty bow!

Nancy said...

I love the freshness of the crisp blue and white, Heide. The daisies are beautifully done!