Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vacation pictures

A few weeks ago my family and I went to the Smokey Mountains, it was fantastic! One of the things I wanted to see was a bear in the wild not only did we see this Mom and her cub we also saw another Mom and cub! It was so exciting.  We did a lot of hiking in the Smokeys. 

The next pictures are of the kids and my husband on our way to Ashevile NC, we were going to the Biltmore. the last picture is of the Biltmore. It was just fantastic such a beautiful home.  Even the kids had a good time there. My son wanted to know how the Vanderbilt's  made their money.    Such a wonderful relaxing vacation.                           

2 comments:

CFLanger said...

Wow that sounds like an awesome vacation. How fun!

Dawn B. said...

Hey I love the Biltmore..I live about 2 hours west of there.. We have visited it every year since we have lived here.. Isn't it amazing..