Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's  a new year...and for a new year I am doing a new post on my new designed blog.  Here is my card,
For this card I wanted to do something new, and that is to try the Doodle Pantry blog challenge. This card is for challenge #4, DPDC4. This challenge was to use something new, I have a new year, new image, new challenge( for me) and a new look to my blog.   These little bird images are just way too cute and I thought this guy has the perfect attitude for 2011. After sizing and printing this adorable digital image,  I used two different nesties for the layering. Used my copics for coloring and the card just came together. Thanks for Stopping by. 

4

5 comments:

K. Joy said...

This is so cute!! Love the soft colors. Doesn't that bird just make you happy? :) Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC#4!!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful birdie Heide! The soft pink and blue are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at DPDC4!

Dawn B. said...

This is just adorable Heide... I love this sweet little bird image.. Your blog looks fantastic.. I love the colors.. Great job.. Thank you so much for the blog award.. :) You made my day..

Curt in Indy said...

Love the new blog look! So fun! Your card is perfect for a New Year's card. Cute digi image and you colored it beautifully! Happy New Year Heide! Best, Curt

L.Wilson said...

What a beautiful victorian feel this card has! It's just lovely! I like the pearl swirl and flower. Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 4!