Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year New look!

Hello and Happy New Year to you all...
This is the new look of my blog, it was a Christmas present from my dear friend Sharon.  Not only is she a very talented card maker, now she can add blog designer to her list of talents.  Thank you Sharon, I love my new look!
She also gave me a blog award! How cool is this, I have never got one before and this is fun. Thank you Sharon!

So now I have to tell you all 8 things about me that you don't know. 
1. I am a Mom of two great kids that I am very proud of, Nicolas and Mia, and one new puppy, Guinness.
2. I have a very supportive, wonderful husband. He is usually the first person I show my cards to. 
3. I love to read and I am involved in a book club with a super group of ladies.
4. I also love to bake, I don't bake as much as I like because I also love to eat it too. We all know what happens there!
5. I like to watch movies and go to the theater.
6. I enjoy dabbling in crafts, my favorite has become Stamping. I have met many wonderful people and I am in awe over how many stampers are out there and how uber talented  each and every one is.
7. I am the youngest of three, My friend and sister, Nadia lives here in MI, and a brother , Stewart lives out in CA. 
8. I like to play some of my kids video games such as Rock band, &Plants Vs Zombies!

Now I have to pass this award on to 8 other people:


The rules of the award are as follows:
The rules for receiving this award are:
  • Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you.
  • Share 8 things about yourself
  • Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
  • Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.

3 comments:

Tracy Vinson said...

OMG....I LOVE this Hedie. What a Christmas Present and it is so you. Hope you have a blessed New Year my friend.

Mary Duffek said...

I found your blog! You are so very sweet and kind....thank you again. I will get working on this and post soon. Blessings and hugs sweet friend.

Curt in Indy said...

Thanks so much Heide for thinking of me for this award. It was fun reading things about you. You and I have one thing in common when it comes to games! I LOVE Plants vs. Zombies LOL How fun that you do too. Again, thanks so much for the award. Best, Curt