Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mon chéri

Hello bloggers!  For today I wanted to try some new challenges, I tend to stick with the same challenges so I thought I would spread my wings and try something new.   Here is my card:
For the first challenge I went with Digital Pencil too,  DP2# 68- Lots of Love.  I used one of my favorite images from Mo Manning. I think this is just the sweetest image.  I colored it with my copics. I found this paper to be fun and cheerful so I went with it, it is by October Afternoon- bus route. 
The second new challenge for me is a sketch, because I love sketch challenges.  The Sweet stop Sketch #94.  Here is the sketch:
A very cute sketch and I thought it was perfect with the image. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Happy crafting. 

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, what a sweet image!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute card!! I love the papers and the pretty flowers.

Pat said...

Hey Heide...so tickled to see you! I love this little masterpiece...it absolutely exudes love!! Gorgeous coloring & shading!! Your DPs are perfect...I love October Afternoon papers...this is one of my fave collections, in fact!! So versatile! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Have a great week, sweetie! Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

What an adorable card, Heide!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week!

Dawn B. said...

This is the sweetest image.. Never thought of this one for "love". Great job my friend..Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Jennifer McGee said...

Oh, I love your coloring and the DP too! Very cute card - you did a great job "spreading your wings".

Elaine L. said...

So cute and cheerful! Love those papers. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Sheila said...

Heide, this is just adorable!, I've yet to colour this sweet image of Mo's.
Thanks for joining us this week on DP2.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Curt in Indy said...

I have this image and always forget about it. I've never used it. Thanks for the reminder. Your use of it is perfect. What a cute card this is! Best, Curt