Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Childs play

No I am not going to talk about my kids, that is the theme over at the Creative card crew, The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this challenge.  So I decided to go a little different way.  My kids love science and so I went with the Back to school Chemistry set from TSB.
This is one of my first sets that I purchased from TSB. I thought it would be perfect for a boys birthday card or even a back to school card. My papers are from Jillybean soup called Atomic Soup. 
 My sketch is from Paper Works Company which I thought would be perfect with this image. 
So be sure to stop by the Creative card crew the winner of the challenge gets to pick images from TSB! Thanks for Stopping by and I hope you enjoy your day. 

2 comments:

Igagnon76 said...

thanks for participatin gin our sketch this week! I love your card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a great card. Love the sketch and your fab image.