Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New challenge for TSB.

Happy Tuesday! 
Hope you are all doing well. 
For today I have a card from The Stamping Boutique, it is for the 4th challenge. 

Our inspiration is these colors:
Pink, Purple and Green.

On a whole I don't mind these colors, I just had such a hard time working with them. I think because I didn't have any DP with just these colors in it. 
I am happy the way  this turned out. I used a new coloring  technique that I found over at the Color Me Creative Classroom.
The Sketch challenge was from Sweet Sunday Sketch #112
I hope you come join us at The Stamping Boutique for our color challenge. 

5 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Well you MAY have had a hard time with the colours, but the card is FABULOUS!!! I love that cute image :) Miss you!

Christy Dillman said...

Super cute, love the flowers and overall layout of card!

Hugs,
Christy

Sharon Basel said...

Great card Heide - love your coloring. Whatever you learned at color Me Creative works! This image is so darn cute too.

Dawn B. said...

Awwww this is so sweet. I love the coloring. You did a great job with this card..I am ready for Easter.

Colleen said...

Very cute - I love how you colored the bunny!