Monday, October 3, 2011

Goulish Birthday...

Today I have a card for you that I made for  my  husbands 57th  birthday, which is today.

For this card I used an image from There she goes, called Hauntingly Delightful This set just makes me smile because the images are so fun.  My husband has a pretty good sense of humor so I think he will get a kick out of the card. The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #137.
Thanks for stopping by today, Would love to hear what you think of my card. 

3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Heide, this is just too funny for a birthday card! I love it!! That is such a fun sketch and I love how you used it! Hope your hubby loves it as much as I do!! =)
Hugs, Sarah

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh my WORD, the Grim Reaper is coming for him .... LOL. What a great b'day card :) Love it, Heide!

Unknown said...

Oh my what a fabulous card!!!!! Love the design and the spider web!!!!! Wow fabulous work!!!!!!