Monday, October 17, 2011

Painting the forest for fall...

Hello, 
Today's card is for The Crafters Cafe Progressive challenge #3.
The first week we did Fall or Halloween cards
The second week was to add the colors Brown, yellow and orange to the fall or Halloween cards. 
This is week 3 so we are adding leaves to the mix! 
Here is my card for the 3rd progressive challenge to add leaves.  I used an image form The Stamping Boutique called She who paints the forest. I colored her in fall colors and add the leave that I cut from my nesties. I hope to see you over at TCC Progressive challenge there are some great prizes. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heidie Wow your card is fabulous!!!! Love the design and the colorts are gorgeous!!!!! Fabulous job my friend!!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Heide your coloring is so pretty. I love the fall colors. They are some of my favorite. Your leaves are the perfect embellishment. Great job.