Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rainy day Love.

Hi and Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week we have the wonderful Sami Stamps. This weeks winner will receive a $12 gift certificate to shop at Sami's shop. 
Here is this weeks Sketch.
Because it is the last Wednesday of the month we have a blast from the past sketch as well as a few extras twists-Buttons and bows. For this great sketch I used the fun image called Umbrella Love. I paper pieced the umbrella with some digi papers that are from Sassy design papers called Elysium. Hope to see you over at Sweet sketch Wednesdays 2, looking forward to see what you do with this fun sketch.
Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge- Use the colors Red, white and blue.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Anything goes. 
Sami Stamps Challenge- Stripes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really adorable card! I love the paper piecing on the umbrella with the same accent piecing behind! I have displayed your card on the Sami Stamps blog and Sami Stamps facebook page!

http://samistamp.blogspot.com/2014/06/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-sponsorship.html

https://www.facebook.com/SamiStamps?ref_type=bookmark

I also wanted to let you know that Sami Stamps is currently having a challenge going on as well. Sami Stamps Challenge #014: Add Stripes. This sketch has stripes so you automatically qualify to enter into the challenge. Come join us if you would like too!

Joanna M. said...

CUTE! Love the paper piecing this week. You did a nice job shading Mr. Rainy Day Love's pants too.

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. LOve the paper pieced umbrella to match the papers. Such great design as well. Thanks for playing at Sami Stamps and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Sami Stamps xx

Kathie said...

Oh Heide I love your card and that wonderful paper pieced umbrella and the design paper you've used. Great colours and I just adore your red big bow just perfect. Take care and enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

I love the paper piecing. it really makes your image pop. And, I love the red and blue color combo. Super cute! I am still dealing with my crazy computer. I have got to do something soon. It takes me forever to comment...keeps crashing.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card Heide!! Love the paper piecing and your bow. Perfect!

Linda