Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sweet little birdie.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week we have a sponsor that is near and dear to my heart, The Stamping Boutique. TSB was one of the first DT that I was on and I have to say I just loved working with Tracey Malnofski's wonderful images.  Thank you Tracy for being our sponsor this week. 
Here is this week fun sketch. 
For this sketch I used the adorable image called Kylah Nicole and birdie.  Colored with my copics and the DP are from Hobby Lobby. 
Thanks for stopping by this week and I hope you go check out The Stamping Boutique, there are so many images over at the web site it will keep you very busy. 
Challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday- Any thing goes,
Through The Craft room Door- Anything goes.
Crafting from the heart- Anything goes.




8 comments:

Joanna M. said...

It's always such fun to see how someone else colored up the same image! Your card is completely lovely. I love those rich colors you used. Really great.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at TTCRD.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Linda Anderson said...

Your card is absolutely adorable Heide! Love your ribbon along the side, so unique.

Linda

verybellemakes said...

Very pretty card, love the ruffled ribbon! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

Kathie said...

Oh Heide this is such a lovely card, such a sweet image and great colours but I really love what you did with the ribbon it looks awesome. Now you're on holiday you've got all that extra time to play around in your craft room. I bet Mia is glue to the television watching the World Cup Soccer? Take care and enjoy your holidays.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Heide, your papers are so pretty and rich for your darling card. I love your ribbon treatment too. Really a fun idea. Happy weekend!
Hugs, nancy

Sally Dube said...

How fun!! I didn't remember that you were on the DT for TSB!! I love what you have done with this sweet image!! Love the deep rich colors - her dress is gorgeous!! Wonderful card Heide!!
Blessings & hugs to you!!
Sally

Sally Dube said...

How fun!! I didn't remember that you were on the DT for TSB!! I love what you have done with this sweet image!! Love the deep rich colors - her dress is gorgeous!! Wonderful card Heide!!
Blessings & hugs to you!!
Sally