Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Cow girl sparkley pinks.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week our wonderful sponsor is Pattie Gomez and  Pattie's Creations. One lucky winner will receive 2 free images from Pattie's store.

And Here this this weeks great sketch.
For this sketch I used Patties Image called Cowboy's Dream. I think it needs a females touch so I added pink and sparkle to the image and the image went from a rather masculine image to one for a girl- Ye-haw!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at Sweet sketch Wednesdays2- Always love to see what you do with the sketch.
Challenges:



5 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Heide I do love your Cow Girl image, that added pink bling glitter is perfect, and your wonderful design papers are perfect for this card, love it. Take care have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

Yee-haw!! I fell in love with this image when I saw how you added the pink glitter! This card is so cute with it's pink/brown theme and all that sparkle! Great job.

scrapanik said...

lovely card!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise Of Stamps.........

mulberry station said...

I love how you added the glitter to the boots. Your flower is so cute too. Great minds think alike. this is such a fun image.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Heide - I LOVE your card!!! Love the added pink glitter and your papers are so perfect!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally