Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spooky night.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week on Fabulous sponsor is The Stamping Boutique.  Tracey's DT was one of the first Design teams that I was on. So I have wonderful memories when I use a Stamping Boutique image. Her images are so cute and original. Love all the detail that is added to each image. This week one lucky winner will recieve 3 free digital images of there choice from The Stamping Boutique. 
We also want to see your Orange with this weeks Sketch. 
Here is this weeks sketch. 
I used the cute image called Owls silly costume
Hope you can find some time to join us this week with this fun sketch. Show us your Stamping Boutique images too and Do not forget to use orange and Happy Hauntings! 
Challenges:
(PIN)spirational Challenge- 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011016456/ 
Artistic Inspirations- Anything goes/ Spooky  




6 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh how cute to use glitter on that fabulous moon! REALLY fun!

Kathie said...

Oh Heide this is a lovely Halloween card, such a cute image and I adore how you coloured your moon. You've chosen the perfect orange papers for this setting this card would have been ruined using bright orange papers. This is a wonderful Halloween card. Happy Halloween. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely fabulous card Heide!! Love your sparkly moon. Happy Halloween.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Heide, I love your great big moon. Your card is so cute! We had only 8 children stop by last night to trick or treat. Three were my grand children. The others were people I have no idea who they were. I have never seen them around our neighborhood. We have lots of kids on our street and non of them stopped by. I think most people were at parties.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Deanne Saunders said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper