Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Genius!

Hello and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2, This weeks sponsor is Lacy Sunshine. One lucky winner will receive 2 digi images from the Lacy Sunshine shop. Thank you Heather Valentin for being our sponsor this week.
                                                       


Here is this weeks Sketch.




For this card I used the cute image called Scientist Johnny- reminds me of Nic. Used some great paper from Jellybean- their Atomic Soup collection. Thanks for stopping by Hope to see you over at Sweet sketch Wednesdays 2 



4 comments:

anne said...

Oh Heide, this card is genius! I love it! Love your papers and the way you spelt out genius with the periodic table symbols. Brilliant x

Joanna M. said...

Oh my GOSH Heide ... this card is fabulous!! You and Anne hit it out of the ballpark this week. Too cute. Love that image and your fabulous periodic table symbols. Even your paper is perfect. {{Sigh}} LOVE!

Linda Anderson said...

OMG, how absolutely adorable!!!!! Fun image, perfect papers, and your "sentiment" along the side...brilliant!! One fabulous card!

Linda

Kathie said...

Totally adorable card Heide as soon as I saw your card I thought of Nic and guessed that's where you were coming from for this one. I wish my son loved Science as it was one of my favourite subjects. Love those papers and embellishments you've used totally perfect. Take care and I hope your enjoying your weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox