Wednesday, March 29, 2017

18th Birthday!

Hello my card making friends! Happy Wednesdays to you! Today's card is brought to you by Bugaboo stamps. They are our wonderful sponsors this sketch and one lucky winner will get  4 free images,  which will be a hard choice due to there being so many great images over at Bugaboo. 
                                                        

Today's card is also my daughters 18th birthday card, which happens to be today! Wow...do I feel old. They say time goes fast if feels like last week she was just a little girl and I was still reading to her.  18 years went so fast but, lots of great memories! The image is called BUGBRATSCAKE. I can not link at this time because it looks like the shop is updating to a new web site....excited to see it soon.
Here is this weeks sketch. Thanks Kathie.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at the SSW2 blog. 


5 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Happy 18th birthday to your daughter Heide!! What a sweet card for your sweet "little" girl!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Heide, When I looked at your card, I was thinking about your daughter and imagined it must be for her and thought...could she be 18 already! Wow...time does fly fast. I hope she has a wonderful day! I love your purple color scheme. Everything about your card is perfect!
Hugs,
Judi

Joanna M. said...

I'm sooo with you friend. Yesterday was my oldest's birthday and I was shocked to think of him as a 14 year old. Yikes! Happy Birthday to your sweet soccer player. I love your pretty card. I'm a big fan of purple!! Have a great week.
Jo

Unknown said...

LOVE this card! My dear granddaughter loves purple, I thought of her right away when I saw this pretty card with all the purples and the oh so cute image. Great work, Heide!

Cath Lacarterine said...

Bravo pour cette jolie carte !
xx Cath