Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mermaid in blues and green.

 Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This week we have a new sponsor. It is Little blue button stamps. You can read all about Olga's stamp company over at SSW2. One lucky winner will get a $10 gift certificate to Little blue button's shop. 

Here is this weeks sketch. 

 For this card I used the image called Little Miss  Mermaid.  I do have to point out that I do have 3 strips like in the sketch. I just got carried away with the image size as well as the snips! LOL.
Thanks for stopping by and I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the sketch. 



5 comments:

anne said...

This is such a sweet image you have chosen Heide, beautifully coloured and those papers are just perfect with it. A beautiful card.
Hugs Anne xx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card Heide!

Super cute image and your papers match perfectly!

Hugs,
Kelly

Joanna M. said...

I love the dot paper, Heide. It's really pretty with your mermaid image. Fun card this week.
~Jo

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I am excited to be on the design team with you.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh what pretty colors!