Sunday, March 7, 2010

Birthday card for Mom






Happy Sunday bloggers!

This card is for my dear mother-in- law.
Her Birthday is in a few days I don't have to worry about her seeing this because they don't have a computer any more. This card was for the featured stamper on SCS.  I have been using the set so much, it is Greenhouse garden by SU.  I am going to the mingle in MI in a few weeks and this is the set I have used for my swaps and a gift for my room mate and now for my mother in law. It is a great set and I love how the flowers turn out with the tone on tone colors.  It is a two step stamp and the first stamp is stamped off so the color wasn't so dark and the second stamp is full strength.  Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by!

Heide

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Heide this is gorgeous.. I know for a fact that she is going to LOVE this.. It is perfect for a birthday card.. What a great swap card too.. You did a terrific job.

Vera said...

Thanks so much for making my day as Featured Stamper extra special with your CASE, Heide! Your card is beautiful!