Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A tisket-a-tasket I've got flowers in my basket!

Hello Bloggers!
Wow..........this is my third post this week! I am on a roll!
I have been off work this week so I have been making time for the challenges over at SCS, it has been fun!  I find doing the challenges gets my creative juices flowing.
This card is for the sketch challenge. I am not used to adding all the layers to my cards. The sketch shows a card stock panel where my ribbon is.  I didn't like the extra panel so I put the ribbon there. 
The beautiful flowers are from Penny Black and colored with copics
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Heide

2 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

This is beautiful Heide. Great stamp, super coloring with those Copics! I love the colors and layers too.

Jennifer said...

Oh...this is sooo pretty! I love purple, and it immediately caught my eye. Hugs!