Friday, March 26, 2010

Mingle day!!

This is a post for my swap card at the MI mingle.
I am so very excited, this is my first year and all the girls sound so nice and have been so welcoming to me. Looking forward to some fun! 
This is my card for the swap. I used the SU set Greenhouse garden. This is such a beautiful set. For inks I used the tone on tone colors. For the only blue flower the first stamp I stamped off, than for the second step I used the ink full strength. as you can see after making so many cards I forgot to stamp off on the one pink flower on the left. LOL!! That is what makes it "SPECIAL" ! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Heide




Recipie:
Stamps: Green House Garden, sincere salutations an the leaf from Great friend.
Ink: Rose Red, Bashful blue, Old Olive, Chocolate chip.
Paper: SU, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Old olive, Regal rose.
Extras: Chocolate Chip ribbon, SU punch,  Oval and scallop oval  Nesties, Pop dots.

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I've so enjoyed my visit to your blog! Your cards are really pretty and I love your style! I also love your beautiful Sophie! OMG is she adorable! I'm a huge dog lover, and that pic of her in the snow is so awesome! Best, Curt

Corie said...

This is so pretty -- love all the color

CFLanger said...

Ooh this is VERY pretty! I love the pink and blue flowers and kraft paper!