Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mothers day

Hello Today's  post is for Crafty Creations Challenge #110, The Stamping Boutique is hosting this challenge.  The Challenge is to make Mothers day cards, I no longer have my Mother with me, so this card will be for my Mother- in- law.
 I have been wanting to use this image since it came out at TSB called Picket fence.  It is just so sweet and fresh. I have colored this with my copics, and use bright fun colored papers. The image is colored on cryogen paper so it gives it some shimmer. I topped this  with off with a white silk ribbon. 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Crafty Creations Challenge and make a Mothers day card. 

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Heide.. I LOVE the picket fence. It is such a pretty spring image. Mother's Day always makes me sad.. I miss my mom.. Gorgeous coloring.

Melissa said...

Oh Heide, this card is so pretty! I love the bright colors and cheery paper you used! One of my favorites!

Kecia said...

Don't you just love this image? Love the beautiful spring colors. Any Mom would love this!

Crystal said...

This is GORGEOUS Heide!! I love the background DP and the flower/ribbon combo! I just bought the same flowers, love them!

Miranda said...

fantastic spring card heide, I love the colours they make you happy
hugs
Miranda

Karen Howard said...

OMG, I LOVE your blog template!!! Your card is so pretty and sweet. Hugs, Karen

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our Mothers day challenge - beautiful work! What a lovely cheerful card! Cheers Claire x