Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Forever.

Hi and Welcome to my post for Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2. This will our wonderful sponsor is Dearie Dolls. We also have a blast form the past sketch with a twist. 
Here is the sketch.

Here is the twist. Pick 3 in a row.

For my card I used the cute image Kip and m.e. mousies on a swing. This was from the Dearies Doll Etsy shop. Dearies Dolls also has a wonderful web site that has lots of free Dearie Doll images. Be sure to check it out. Thanks for stopping by and hope to have you join us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays. 
Challenges:
A Random Fan- Anything goes. 
Everybody Art Challenge- Love 



4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This is SUCH a sweet card. I love that image and your colors are divine! Great card this week!!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Heide, absolutely adorable!!! Love your image and fabulous coloring. Nothing but sweetness.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Your card is precious Heide. I love your pink and green color combo. Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Oh Heide your card is super cute, I just loved it as soon as I saw it. This image is just so cute and I think its those pretty colours you've used as well I do love that shade of pink and green together. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox