Saturday, April 26, 2014

Just bee Happy.

Hello, I have been very busy this weekend. I got to make cards just for fun!  This is one I made for the Tiddly inks challenge- Celebration.  I used the cute image Happy Bee day. Don't she make you feel happy...I get a smile every time I see her. Colored her up with some copics added some glitter to her wings and even did a little doodling. For the saying I pieced together some rub ons and added the bee stamp. Thanks for stopping by and Have a super weekend. 
Challenge:
Tiddly inks- Celebration.
Crafty calender Challenge- Things with wings. 
Suzy  Bee's Blooming challenge- Wings.
  

5 comments:

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous Design, Thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge blog,it is much appreciated, I hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
XX

Sue Bridesmith said...

Gorgeous Design, Thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin challenge blog,it is much appreciated, I hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
XX

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 26 'wings' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Delphine said...

Totally cute! The design and colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What fun sparkle, love the yellows! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Celebration" challenge :)