Friday, April 18, 2014

Gypsy Girl

Hello, Bloggers! Todays card was commissioned from a girl at work, She asked for a 50th B-day card. I was struggling with this for a few days. Very hard to make a card for someone and they are going to give that to someone else. This is what I came up with. I love the Mo image, it looks like the gypsy girl is celebrating something. I wanted to use musical note paper behind the image, but that did not turn out very well and I had to scratch that idea. Pretty happy with what I do have and I hope the Birthday girl likes it. The sketch is an oldie, yet a goodie from Mojo Monday- sketch 278 from Jan 2013. Thanks for stopping by. 
Challenges:
Crafty Girls Challenge- Anything goes. 
DP2-   Perfectly Pinkalicious.
In the Pink- Must use pink more than any other color.



2 comments:

verybellemakes said...

Cute image, she definitely looks like she's celebrating! Love the layout too. Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Christine said...

Gorgeous cute Mo digi image lovely layout, am sure the card was well received


Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink "Digital Delight" chall theme.

smiles Christine C xx