Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Diver Dan.

Hi and Welcome to my Wednesday Post for SSW2 This week our sponsor is Dee Dee Designs. This weeks lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Dee dee's shop. 
 


Here is this weeks blast from the past sketch.



and Here are some close ups and how I popped up some of the images on the card

 I think Diver Dan is so cute, with his snorkel gear on.


and just for grins her is my card from when the sketch first came out. 


Thanks for stopping in and hope to see what you do with this sketch over at SSW2. 

3 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Cute!! I love how you popped up Diver Dan and that Dory sentiment is just sooo perfect! I've got Ellen Degeneres singing in my head now!

anne said...

This is fabulous Heide. I love your swimmy scene and fun colours.

Kathie said...

So sorry I didn't get around last week to comment on your card, it was one of those weeks. I totally love it, it reminds me of Finding Nemo. I love how you cut it out and mounted it. This is such a great card.
Hugs
Kathie
xox