Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mellow whites


Yawhooooo!!!
 I got to stamp today, I have been so busy and tired I just have not made it down to my happy place. Over at SCS the color challenge is to use Kraft, moss and white. I love the look of the white on kraft paper, it looks so pretty together.
I also like the technique I learned from Emma F,  with the background.
All you do is ink up the background stamp and lay the paper on it and just touch it with three fingers.  I love how it looks and then you can stamp things in between the background.
   Now time to change hats, off to take my daughter to soccer practice !
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

{{Feeling guilty}} I've completely neglected your blog ... which is looking FABULOUS! Love the page layouts, clever thing!

This card is gorgeous! Love everything about it! Thanks for linking me too :)

CFLanger said...

Gorgeous card! I love the white and kraft too!