Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Retiform


I know I have been missing for a few days, I will have some pictures why, It is not me it's my craft room.  It was  such a  total mess that I had absolutely  no creative juices flowing!  This last weekend I did some buying at IKEA and some organizing of my craft room.  I have a few more things to work out and then I will post it all for you.


This is the new Technique for Monday over  at SCS. This one is so much fun.   I wanted to try it right away, here is the link to it. The image is from High hopes and it has been sitting on my desk just waiting for a card background to be mounted on when I saw the retiform technique I knew 
I had found the background I wanted to use. Now I keep thinking of all the diffrent post it note sizes I could use with this technique!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

CFLanger said...

Oh this is adorable! I'm going to have to head over to SCS and check it out. I really love your image too - cute cute cute!